Throughout his lengthy career, Jamie has represented individuals in the Courts of New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. He has successfully obtained trial verdicts, settlements, and overall results for thousands of clients.
Jamie studied law and became an attorney because he recognized from a young age that the law does not always apply equally. His lifelong motivation has been to protect his clients facing difficult life situations and to fight for fairness in the legal system.
Jamie is a member of the American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Pennsylvania State Bar Association, and the District of Columbia Bar Association.
Jamie is a native Syracusan, a devoted father, and spends much of his free time at home raising his son. He also volunteers as an assistant basketball coach at Bishop Ludden High School.
- Beasley School of Law at Temple University, J.D., 1997
- State University of New York at Albany, M.A., Criminal Justice, 2006
- Union College, B.A. Political Science/Africana Studies, 1994
- Union College Men’s Basketball Team ‘90-‘94
- New York State Defenders Association Trial Skills Program 2001
- Assistant Coach Bishop Ludden Junior/Senior High School Boys Football
- Assistant Coach Bishop Ludden Junior/Senior High School Boys Basketball
- Parishioner, Holy Family Church